What If...by Chad Spicknall



What if...

What if, the sky was green?
What if, ceremonies meant nothing?
What if, I hadn't come that night, would you have made the slices deeper?
What if, money grew on trees, would everything be cheaper?
What if,  I had walked away when you were sad and had the blues?
What if, things had been reversed and I were in your shoes?
What if, you go ahead and something happens then?
What if, he thinks you're shallow and never speaks to you again?
What if, things hadn't gone the way they have? Would things be any better now, or would there be  different excuses?
What if, people could be happy with what they have right now?
What if, you had something truly special, and you threw all it away...
Wondering, What if?

No comments:

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...