Up Late...

I didn't get much sleep last night. Or any. Precious has a migraine. Mr. Man has a fever again. I don't know what they got into but they've both been sick almost a month now. This stinks.

While I wasn't sitting up rubbing their heads, I was in the studio painting.


This one is still under construction. I have a frame already for this canvas. It has a violet suede liner. I'm liking it so far. I have already named a Chadette Violet so I need help with this one. I guess I could name another one Violet.


This is "Rosetta", 16 x 20 inches. Almost done.


Dunes No. 3, 24 x 36 inches. Formerly Untitled No. 8.


Untitled 16 x 20


Untitled 12 x 16


Untitled 16 x 20


"Dark Seas No. 2", 11 x 14. Formerly "Dark Seas No. 1"

3 comments:

orange said...

I love the Violet one!

eclectic said...

I love the Violet as well. Perhaps you could name her Amethyst?

Mad William said...

Thank you thank you.
Brilliant Eclectic, Amethyst. I love it.

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...