It's An Honor Just To Be Nominated...


The following message was in my mail today.


During the month of July, the International Blogging Recognition Council (IBRC) had the pleasure of reviewing your blog Mad William. Your blog was referred to IBRC through our Refer-A-Blog program. "Orange..." was the topic that the Council reviewed. Based on the review, the Council has recommended that your blog receive IBRC’s designation of “Recognized Blog”. IBRC reserves this honor to those blogs that effectively connects with the audience and promotes the sharing of ideas and experiences.
We invite you to visit our website at www.ibrcblog.org to learn more about IBRC and our “Recognized Blog” award. Congratulation on your accomplishment.

Sarah L. Tolten
Review Committee Chair
International Blogging Recognition Council


I clicked on the link to check out my award and found out that for a mere $45 I can add my site to IBRC and view my recognition. That's awesome.

Why...It's a major award!



I can be so lucky sometimes.

(did the snar-casm come through in that, or was I too vague?)


2 comments:

Karie said...

I've been googling this crap since I got it this morning. A lot of RANDOM blogs got it.

Christine said...

You really communicated the orangeness of your situation, thereby enabling others to observe their own orangeness.

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...