The Studio Plunder...A History, Part Eight


The better part of 2000 - 2001 (artistically speaking) I spent behind a camera. I have always been a bit of a photo bug, and to this day I average about 20 to 25 shots a day. Digital has made that much less expensive. Although I miss spending time in the dark room manipulating the shots. But the photos are for a different set of posts.

While I wasn't shooting things I was practicing my drawing skills. I have always preferred women as a subject. Women are pretty. All the shapes, sizes, and curves...Yummy! 

I do have a tendency to use my animals for subject matter as well. Cats are great. I love their personalities. 













No comments:

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...