First day off this month...

This morning I was jolted awake from a great, deep sleep by the sound of Mr. Man crashing into our bedroom door at 3:30 am. I think he was sleep walking. I guess we need to leave the door open at night. Scared the crap out me. I was up and had him in my arms before I realized What was even going on. He was sound asleep before I could ask if he was alright. I let him sleep in our bed until I was ready to go back to sleep, about 4:30 am. It freaks me out how you can love something so much.

I am headed to the nearest, and only photo lab in this area today. 30 minutes away. Life in the sticks, isn't it grand. I have about 500 photos to be printed. Before I loose them too. Stupid iBook. No, I'm sorry, good iBook, I still love you. (stupid iBook)



When I finish my photo adventure and Mr. Man goes to day care, I get to go for a ride. Last month I bought bikes for Precious and I. It was like I was 8 years old again. I wanted to ride around the hood and show it off.
I try to ride everyday. Today is my first day off from the gallery in almost 3 weeks so I am trying to make the most of it.

On a side note:

I have never been a fan of the Baldwin family of actors. But yesterday I watched "The Cooler", again. I like William H Macy. Anyway, As I was watching I could not help but laugh thinking about "Schweaty Balls". OMG! One of the best SNL skits ever. Alec Was at his best on SNL. I am looking forward to the new "30 Rock" with he and Tina Fey. Is it just me or she hot? Sorry where was I?
Oh ya. What brought all of this up was Alec Baldwin. As I was laughing,I noticed that I had heard the voice before, in an odd place. Alec is, or was, one of the story tellers on "Thomas the Tank Enginge". It is one of Mr. Man's favorite things to watch.(the few things he gets to watch)
Maybe I am a sort of fan of one of the Baldwins.



This isn't Thomas, but we have a great time with our, his trains. This is a Geo Trax. We rebuild it about once a week. Mr. Man makes a very convincing Godzilla.

1 comment:

southernfemme said...

My son is six and I still plop down on the floor and play trains. His grandmother bought Thomas for him when he was 2. Guaranteed fun!

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...