All About Seuss...


This year, 2007, is the 50th anniversary of Dr Seuss', "The Cat In The Hat" and "How The Grinch Stole Christmas!" .

It is also the 70th anniversary of the first Dr Seuss book, "To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street".

In 1937 Dr Seuss released two other books as well. "The 500 Hats Of Bartholomew Cubins" and his first adult book, "The Seven Lady Godivas".

Dr Seuss is not just for kids. His books are a wonderful and insightful look into world we live in that still ring true today.

My personal favorite is "Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?" from 1973. There are 48 different books authored and illustrated by the great Dr. Not to mention the books he wrote but didn't illustrate, under the names Theo LeSieg and Rosetta Stone.

Read one today. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...