American Week In France...

Laurence from Bee Happy has kindly asked me to participate in "American Week". Six bloggers from the US will each write a guest post while she is on holiday.

Here is the line up:


That's Monday August 6th through Saturday August 11th.
I am scheduled for Tuesday the 7th.

This is the first time I have been asked to guest post. I'm quite excited about it. The fact that it's a French site is all the better. I'm sure I was French in another life.

I have spent the last week trying to decide what to write about. I still have no clue. The other bloggers are very talented and I 'm feeling the pressure. As long as I can keep from making an ass of myself I'll be happy.

2 comments:

eclectic said...

She wouldn't have asked you if she didn't like your voice. I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I think this will be fun. I'm worried because I speak enough French to be ignorant, if ya know what I mean ;).

You'll do great...I am just sitting down to finish mine today!

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...