Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow...

When you find yourself attached to someone who is completely self absorbed, detaching yourself can get tricky.

Will they let you walk away? Will they be clingy? Will they go "Fatal Attraction" on you?

Sadly it's hard to tell until things start going awry. Well, here they go.

In an attempt to rid ourselves of some dead weight and a real pain in my butt, we are in the process of moving the gallery.


Current, soon to be old gallery...


Soon to be new gallery...

Sure it's going to take a few weeks of work but, I'm thinking that it's a step in the right direction. At least a different direction.

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

it looks like a beautiful new space. clean slate so to speak. here's to hoping it's got good energy!

orange said...

I hope this all works out in the long run... happy thinking. I'll have to get the location of your new place so I can stop by there sometime!

Petula said...

I'm sure everything will turn out just great!

BTW: Thanks for visiting my blog!

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...