Honor The Muse...

Every so often I find a zone. Like a hitting streak. Things just work right. They flow. For what ever reason. They are all too infrequent.


Chadette No 57, 16 x 20 inches on canvas.

Honor the muse when she comes for a visit. Listen to her. Do not question. Just paint. Not everything that comes will be great and it doest matter. Soon she will be gone.

I have great admiration for the artists that can force them selves to create. I can't. I do at times try but it never seems to works.

It's times like these that I give thanks for my insomnia. More time to paint.

1 comment:

eclectic said...

She seems like Mikelle to me. Fragile, but grounded.

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...