Tragedy...

Why does God hate the Green Bay Packers? Or is it just Brett?

Every year they find a new way to lose. This year, it was again Brett, that threw the game away at the last possible second.

Why oh why must you torment me so?

Have I not been a loyal fan since 1969? I wear a team jersey to bed. I sing the Packer theme song in my head. I live to be a Cheddar Head.

Oh it is a sad day and shall remain sad through out the year until next fall brings us new hope of what might be for the Pack, next season...

2 comments:

Dave2 said...

That's pretty unfair... Green Bay as a team relies far too much on Farve to take them to victory. If he retires this year, it will be very interesting to see what happens with the team next season. in some ways I think it will be a good thing, because they can stop relying on him and find their own footing... but then I look at his record and wonder how Green Bay could survive without him.

eclectic said...

Oh my 11-year old son is just heart-broken! He has been a HUGE Green Bay fan since he was old enough to love football. He wears his Packers hoody everywhere, and is so impossibly sad that it makes me want to re-think allowing him to keep watching professional sports. He feels your pain.

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...