Adieu...

This week I was witness to what may have been the nicest day and night of the last 30 months. Warm with a soft cooling breeze. No clouds or crowds. Breath taking sunset. More stars than I knew existed. The glow of the Milky Way spilled across the sky. Fabu!

Even with all of the bitching and complaining I've done, I'm going to miss this place. It's beautiful and there are some truly wonderful people here. Definitely a memorable adventure.

Looking back, I will remember all of it, and them, most fondly.

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

Onto the next adventure! :-) You can always visit. (That's how I feel about Santa Cruz now.)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you have a good, happy memory to take with you. Onwards and upwards old chap (as we say here!) :o)

Iron Fist said...

If it's any consolation you can always peek at my photostream if you get start to miss the northwest. I'm fond of sunsets too and will try to snap a few.

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...