A-Musing


Oh muse, I would very much like to paint today.
Hello, are you there muse?

Maybe I will do home work until you come back.

Oh muse, I would really like to paint today.

I'm sorry I did not listen to you yesterday when you were here.
I played with the dog instead.

You were here the day before that.
I'm sorry but I wasn't feeling well.

Oh muse, I have the time today.
Mr. Man is asleep. Precious is asleep. The dog is asleep.
I am wide awake and I would very much like to paint today.

I promise I will never put you off to watch TV.
Again.
I won't sit in front of the computer when I know you you are in the house.
Again.

Oh muse, where have you gone?
I know you are upset with me,
Please come back oh muse.

I don't want to do home work,
there is nothing worth watching on TV.

Oh muse,
I would very much like to paint today.

No comments:

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...