Resolution...At Last

This is my new ride. It's huge! Well, compared to my car. Ok, this isn't really mine. I have it until my car is out of the shop.

A month and a half ago my car was run into. Well, I have finally gotten the lady and her insurance company to get my car fixed. I am so excited.

So for the next few days I get to drive this monster. I have been hauling things back and forth from the gallery. It is kind of fun to have it. I get tired of borrowing or renting trucks.

As fun as this is, it sucks the gas and it's a bugger to park. I can't wait to get my baby back.

1 comment:

Heather Anne Hogan said...

And when gas costs more than gold, a guzzling truck is no fun!

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...