I Believe...

I believe...

I am worth the time it takes to create whatever I feel called to create.

My work is worthy of its own space, and that space is worthy of the name sacred.

When I enter this space I have the right to work in silence, uninterrupted, for as long as I choose.

When I open myself to the gifts of the muse I open myself to the source of all creation and become one with the mother of life itself.

The time I spend creating my art is as precious as the time I give to others.

What truly matters in the making of art is not what the final piece looks like or sounds likes. Not what it is worth or not worth. But what newness is added to the universe in the process.

The muse gives to me, so does she deserve from me: Faith, mindfulness and enduring commitment.

1 comment:

Dave2 said...

I believe...

... my muse took the day off. Today was one of the least creative days for me ever. :-(

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...