Speed Painting...


So here are the first few photos of the studies for the "Quick Draw".
They are not the best of photos and one of them looks like it is tipping over. But, anywho, this is the general idea.
These are 5 x 7 and 8 x 10 inches. Each one took about 15 to 45 minutes. Not as tight as I would prefer but, I have to make sure it is done in under 60 minutes. Speed matters.




For the event I am going to go with a 10 x 30 inch canvas with a gallery wrap so it wont need a frame unless they want one. Painted in oil.
I have six other paintings but the photos came out blurred. I hate it when I rush myself. I know better.
Two weeks left until the event. Many more studies to be painted.


2 comments:

Dave2 said...

This is totally sweet! A pity my painting skills are so pathetic... it would take me all day to do ONE of those paintings. :-(

Mad William said...

Thanks David,
I am not used to working this fast, it has been fun so far, but I will be glad when it's over.

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...