You May Begin...

Alright, it is now December. Thanksgiving is over. You may begin to look forward to Christmas.(or the holiday of your choice) Remember, one holiday at a time.

Now that we are ready for Christmas, every child's room needs "Snowflakes". When Mr. Man wakes up this morning he will find these hanging around his room.





I also started three paintings tonight. I am working on patients. These will not be rushed. Maybe I will take photos as I go. Most often if a painting takes more than one sitting it never gets finished. Once I see it in my mind, it's done. The hard part is getting it on canvas. These three will be a test run. Day one: One hour thirty minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolies photos !!!

PS. j'ai apprécié votre commentaire sur Blogography!!! :-D

Mad William said...

Laurence,
Merci,
Vous serez toujours le bienvenu ici.

I hope I said that right.

Thank you, you are always welcome here.

Anonymous said...

You are a lovely Dad to make snowflakes for your little one. Was he happy when he saw them?

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...