From The Studio...

I don't know exactly why, but all of my newest Chadettes are wearing fuzzy robes.
The group below, Untitled No. 70, 71 and 72. 2 are 8 x 24 inches and the other is 12 x 36 inches. It's also the first time I have ever painted more than one girl at a time. Their skin tones, lips, eyes and back ground are all similar.

The painting on the left is the first Chadette with black hair. It's been a week of firsts.


This photo has nothing to do with art or my painting but it was pretty cool. I shot this from the window in my studio. It seemed much brighter in person.


As of yet Untitled No. 69, 13 x 21 inches. I painted this one for this frame we had. I think it worked out well. I have been trying to use this frame for about three years. Ta Da.

Untitled No. 68, 8 x 24 inches. In this photo her body looks much darker than it really is.

The gallery submissions are grinding along. I have a few galleries that are some what interested but not willing to commit at this time. Many flat out rejections, for numerous reasons. So far I have one gallery that wants to give them a shot. O'Bernier Gallery in La Jolla, California. So woo hoo!


1 comment:

eclectic said...

Congrats on the LaJolla studio! I'm glad you're actively painting.

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...