Getting Back...

I started this painting on January 3rd. I posted the first session of her. Since then it has been sitting on my easel, staring at me. Talking to me. Nagging me.

Finish me...finish me...finish me...

Shut up or I'll paint over you...

Frankly, she's been driving me a little bonkers.

This morning at around 1:30 am I got tired of listening to her and went to work. It's not what I had been seeing in my mind, but I like where she's at. It's close enough that I could leave it and call her finished without having to listen to her anymore. And I wont have to paint over her.

Jade 24 x 36 inches, oil on canvas.

No comments:

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...