Preparation Has Begun...

As mentioned earlier this week. This is the first practice work for the upcoming "Quick Draw".
Each panel is 12 x 36 inches. Oil on canvas. It took about 45 minutes. I'm guessing.

I had started to listen to "This American Life" with Ira Glass. One of the best PBS radio shows ever. Anywho...Each program is about 58 minutes or so. I started listening, ran upstairs to make myself a Vodka redbull, came back down and began painting. I was finished aboout ten minutes before it was over. Ira made me cry too. A story about the bond of love between parents and children. I have become such a softy.

This was the result...

As of yet Untitled...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Sizzle said...

it's so easy to get teary of the bond between parents and children- and i am not even a parent!

beautiful painting.

The Bimbo said...

Very beautiful!

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...