Art Saves Lives!


My three readers may have noticed that I have a new side bar section called "Art Saves Lives".

I am trying to create a non-profit organization that will help teach the benefits of art. Art helps create understanding and opens our eyes to the world around us.

In my mind it will create after school programs in areas that have cut school funded art programs. As well as help fund private art teachers, community art projects, studio and exhibition spaces, supplies...

Basically anywhere that needs or wants help with an art program or project for those who can not afford to do it on there own.

We have the lawyers working on it. That should screw things up right from the start but it is a necessary evil for a non-profit.

So anywho, that is where any and all donations will be going. Stay tuned kids...

No comments:

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...