Breaking Point...

Is it something in the air? Do the powers that be, actually conspire to make things suck? Blame the weather, the media, the ass hat in front of you doing something stupid and uncalled for. Maybe it's pressure from the universe or aliens. What ever the hell it is, could someone please make it stop.

It's everywhere. Someone asked,"Is it just me?" No, it's not. It's a lot of us. It's everywhere you go. The things you read. Listen to. Watch. Sad, miserable, overwhelming...no end in sight to the despair and pain.

Makes a person wonder why. Why, is this all there is? Why, doesn't it ever seem to get better? Why, wont it end? Why, can't I get past this? Why, can't I ride my bike far enough to forget? Why, can't I eat a meal with out getting something on my shirt? Why, can't I let go? Why, can't I see the end? Why, is it 42 degrees, raining, hailing and snowing, in the middle of June? Why, am I stuck in this pit of self doubt? Why.....

I paint. I write love letters. I talk to Precious and Mr. Man. I email friends. I joke. In the end, all I really want to do is collapse into a heap in bed, pull the covers over me and sob. The only reason I don't, is because I don't think it would make me feel one bit better.

My grand mother used to tell me that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Well Gram, can you mention to God, I'm about to break.


6 comments:

Sizzle said...

I don't have much to offer but. . . here's a big hug.

*HUG*

Anonymous said...

I don't have anything to say that's not completely Polyanna-ish. However, I know that my life is the same way...day in and day out. But it makes the little things that much more amazing.

Anonymous said...

Crying is good, it WILL help, honestly. It's better than always putting on a brave face and feeling ready to snap.
You ARE strong and you CAN do this, have faith in yourself!
HUGS too, because they are always good ;o)

Pumpkin said...

Focus on the good and don't let the bad take over. That is how I do it.

Sheree Rensel said...

William,
No fancy advice here. You are right. I totally agree with you. The world sucks!

We (both) have to just keep moving. Just keep your eyes open as you walk otherwise you step in IT.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

eclectic said...

Grandma was wrong s'all I'm saying. Inhale, exhale, repeat.

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...