Anger As Inspiration...

Most of the last several days I have spent trying to keep my head from exploding. Mainly because we would never get the mess out of our furniture.

The thought of popping someone else's head had also crossed my mind. Then I remembered that I am rarely if ever a violent person. Besides, I'm better than that.

Our lives will be in limbo for the next two or three weeks. It's a difficult thought to grasp, but there is really no way around it if we want to try and salvage anything we have done for the last year and a half.

At that time we meet with the board of directors, lawyers and partners. It will be quite simple really. We either lose everything or we will be reimbursed for the last six months and given the next year to re-coup losses and make things work, along with a change of leadership within the board.

If we lose it all? More lawyers.
If they pull their heads out of their back sides, and honor our agreement, everything will be fine.

The next couple of weeks are going to be very long and stressful.

*****

It was about 4am this morning that my mind slowed down enough to actually think about things.

Until that time I spent drinking and painting. Both in excess.
Anger and hostility can be great motivators if properly channeled. So, with drink in one hand and a paint brush in the other I continued with the "Isolation" series.

"Electric Skies No. 1" 8 x 24 inches

"Jamaica Blue No 1" 16 x 20 inches

"Desperation Point Light House No. 1" 10 x 24 inches

"Dory Day No 1" 8 x 24 inches

"Evening Solitude No.2" 11 x 14 inches


"Evening Solitude No. 1" 11 x 14 inches

4 comments:

Dave2 said...

Your anger looks pretty on the canvas. :-)

eclectic said...

Wow.

That's all.

Iron Fist said...

On the one hand, it's a shame that you and your family our going through these hard times.

On the other...that's some beautiful artwork.

Hang in there, Mad William. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

Electric Skies #1 is beautiful. I love the colors.

Life On The Line...

Chapter one I jumped into cooking on a bit of a whim. With little to no hesitation. After spending many years in the art business I was lo...